Wednesday, March 30, 2011

BC Comments On Strange Dream

Hmm...delivering mail in fair weather using fair weather staffing. And, no doubt, ably managed :). Bob, I love crazy dreams...what did you imbibe so that I may purchase some? Regards from the Wasteland... bc
--------------------------------------------------------
What did I imbibe? Some cheap red wine - specifically 3-Buck Chuck from Trader Joe's. Looks like the closest TJ's to you is in Albuquerque to the west or Omaha to the east. The wasteland BC reports from is the Permian Basin - see below:


This is a pretty desolate region, especially if you're headed cross-country on I-10 or I-20, but off the beaten path there are places of great beauty, and few people there. This is, after all, Cormac McCarthy's "No Country for Old Men!" Photos Brian? Wonder if that's the famous Marfa Front in the Big Bend?

No comments:

Post a Comment