Friday, January 06, 2017

Still More On 2016

Correction - I goofed up my report on coldest morning lows here at the house (apparently I accidentally flipped by February in my weather log) - The coldest two mornings during 2016 here were February 3rd and 4th when temperatures fell to 19 F and 20 F.

Peter - from southeast Tucson wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Bob: Here is my 2016 yearly data from my weather station stored on Wunderground: 


https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=KAZTUCSO136#history/s20160102/e20170102/myear

Happy New Year!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 The location of Peter's weather station is shown above and its approximate position is shown below in a broader, Tucson, context.



The summary from about the past year (above) shows that this a 
warm location - although something seems to have gone awry in early December (below) when the station recorded 0 F as the low temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment